Thursday, January 17, 2008

His Ballads

This is my second Music CD which contains new songs that I wrote in 2006. It has 7 songs plus all the accompaniment tracks (minus-one) of all the songs. The highlight of this album is the song "For I Know Jesus". And there is one love song fit for a wedding, "Ikaw Ang Mahal". The album's 7 songs are :

• For I Know Jesus • They Need To Know
• More Than Anything • Come To Me, I Will Give You Rest
• Pakaiibigin Habang Buhay • Ikaw Ang Mahal
• Paanong Ako Ay Pinili
Here are some samples of the songs from the album.

Powered by eSnips.com

Unknown said...

This songs are soooo amaazzzing...... I Love it.. it tells my soul that i belong to the King...! i just want to buy some albums or Ricky Sanchez.... what a great voice....

Anonymous said...

Truely He never fails to bless... and so i will also bless the man of God who sang this song... though i already downloaded it from youtube...^^, i'm sorry brod. ricky... anyway i'll buy the album... ^^,

Google