Friday, January 18, 2008

24/7 Ricky Sanchez & Company

The 4th Music CD I released in December 2007; launched in a concert in ICA Filipino Ministry in Hong Kong. There are 9 songs in the album and it also includes the accompaniment tracks (minus-one) of all the songs. Besides myself, featured in this album are other artists from ICA HK, my daughter Angel and my son RB who played the guitars and the drums in the album. Listen to the samples of all the songs:

• To Love You, To Love You (Marienne Felisilda)
• I Want To Sing For The Lord (Marienne & Angel)
• Out Of The Millions (Ricky Sanchez)
• The Love You Gave Me (Angel Sanchez)
• Sa 'Yo Lamang (Ricky Sanchez)
• I Sing Out My Song For You Lord (Emmie Zardilla)
• Cast All Your Cares (Ricky Sanchez)
• We Will Serve The Lord (Pastor Oral Paul & Mae Ruth Guevara)
• Bless Our Homeland (Ricky Sanchez)

Powered by eSnips.com

Lilibeth said...

Hi the songs in this album was uplifting and very encouraging.I was blessed while listening and remember when I was still there in Hongkong listening and worshipping with your songs.Yes,I was a former ICAians and I thanked God for molding ,equipping and training me there which makes me stronger in serving Him and thanked God for using me&my family in ministering to others too especially our own kababayan here in Vancouver.God bless Bro.Ricky because your labor in the Lord is not in vain.You're such a blessing to all our Kababayans.

Google